Spring has arrived at Red Rock Canyon! With comfortable temperatures and blue skies, spring is an excellent time to explore this gem within the Mojave Desert.
The Scenic Drive is open daily from 6:00 am to 8:00 pm. To beat the crowds, think about visiting on weekdays or early morning hours during weekends. The Scenic Drive is very busy on Saturdays and Sundays in the late morning & afternoon.
The Visitor Center is open daily all year from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. Whether sightseeing or out for a hike, Red Rock Canyon is a great place to visit any time of year. Each season offers a unique and rewarding experience.
Additionally, Red Rock Canyon Interpretive Association and the Bureau of Land Management have put together a full spring calendar of educational events. These educational programs are led by Red Rock Canyon naturalists and are free to join (the entrance fee still applies for programs at the Visitor Center and along the Scenic Drive).
Come visit Red Rock Canyon and:
- Take a hike with a Certified Interpretive Guide
- Learn about and see wildflowers on our wildflower hunts & hikes
- Enjoy story time at our Visitor Center
- Explore topics like plants, wildlife, geology, and more with a Naturalist at a tabletop presentation
- Observe the night-time sky with star viewing and full moon hikes
- Participate in our Book Club conversations
- And much more!
To find out program types & dates, please click on our “Events” tab and scroll to see our interpretive program offerings from now through June. For more information or to register, please call 702-515-5367.