Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area has one developed campground. Opened in 1998 to replace the Old Oak Creek Campground, and formerly known as the 13-Mile Campground, the Red Rock Canyon Campground is located two miles east of the visitor center on W. Charleston Blvd (State Route 159). The campground is located one mile south on Moenkopi Road from the junction with W. Charleston Blvd. Its physical address is 3293 Moenkopi Road, Las Vegas, NV.
Southern Nevada Fire Restrictions from the Bureau of Land Management are now in place (starting May 4, 2018). Building and/or using a campfire or charcoal stove is prohibited (gas stoves OK).
- There are no electrical, water and sewer hook-ups.
- There is no dump station for recreational vehicles.
- There are no showers.
- Shade structures are available throughout the group sites and many of the individual sites.
- Restrooms are vault toilets.
- Water faucets for drinking water are located throughout the campground.
More information can be found by visiting www.recreation.gov