Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area has one developed campground. Opened in 1998 to replace the Old Oak Creek Campground, and formerly known as the 13-Mile Campground, the Red Rock Canyon Campground is located two miles east of the Visitor Center on W. Charleston Blvd (State Route 159). The campground is located one mile south on Moenkopi Road from the junction with W. Charleston Blvd. Its physical address is 3293 Moenkopi Road, Las Vegas, NV 89161.
- There are no electrical, water and sewer hook-ups.
- There is no dump station for recreational vehicles.
- There are no showers.
- Shade structures are available throughout the group sites and many of the individual sites.
- Restrooms are vault toilets.
- Water faucets for drinking water are located throughout the campground.
- Visitors can reserve single or group campground sites by calling 1-877-444-6777 or visiting www.recreation.gov.
Reservations can be made up to six months in advance but not less than 48 hours of the desired arrival date.
- The Red Rock Canyon campground is closed annually during the summer, typically between Memorial Day and September 1 each year.
- Check-out is 11AM; Check-in is 2PM
For more information on the Red Rock Canyon Campground, please visit the Bureau of Land Management's website and click the "Camping" tab or call the Red Rock Canyon Campground automated information line at 1-702-515-5387.