Organizer:Southern Nevada Conservancy
Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
Swing by the Visitor Center anytime from 10AM to 1PM to celebrate Red Rock Canyon’s butterflies!
Family-friendly activities include:
- Learning the difference between a butterfly and a moth
- Discovering which butterflies live within the Mojave Desert
- Viewing preserved specimens
- Helping solve our butterfly jigsaw puzzle
- Creating a colorful butterfly take-home craft
Adriane Grimaldi, Director of Education at Butterfly Wonderland in Arizona, will also be here to answer questions and share her butterfly knowledge.
This is an all ages event. No registration is necessary.