Southern Nevada Conservancy creates opportunities to discover, understand, and enjoy your public lands.
Southern Nevada Conservancy, a 501c3 nonprofit organization based in Las Vegas, NV, carries out this mission at Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area under a formal agreement with the Bureau of Land Management (BLM). Founded in 1988 as Red Rock Canyon Interpretive Association, Southern Nevada Conservancy’s many programs and services have helped visitors gain deeper understanding and appreciation of Red Rock Canyon’s cultural and natural resources for over 30 years.
How Your Contribution Helps
Southern Nevada Conservancy supports Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area in many ways including interpretive programming, fee-station management, and retail operations. Other services include:
· Interpretive hikes, led by Certified Interpretive Guides
· Environmental education programming (i.e. field trips, school programs, etc.)
· Youth programs on and off-site throughout the year
· Outreach into the local communities and internationally
· Visitor Center information services (i.e. maps, pamphlets, phone calls, website management)
· Special event support (i.e. Red Rock Day, National Public lands Day, Naturalization Ceremony, Butterfly Day, etc.)
· Indigenous Peoples programming and cultural sharing events
· Conservation initiatives supporting native flora, fauna, and cultural sites
Please consider supporting our mission at Red Rock Canyon with a donation or by becoming a member today.